Medical Tourism in India
A couple of years ago when health sector was on the urge of developing, the infrastructure of India’s medical industry was not world-class and the medical institutions were striving hard to offer quality health care. Nevertheless, the industry has undergone a drastic change by adapting advanced technology that facilitates world-class treatment to health care seekers from across the world at affordable prices. Therefore, experienced and highly skilled medical staff along with India’s 1/10th fraction of medication cost as compared to EU or US has enhanced the medical tourism in India.
Advantages of medical tourism in India
- Availability of cost-saving treatments has made medical tourism in India a lucrative option for the foreign patients from countries with high treatment cost. India is specialized in certain fields such as cardiology, dentistry, ophthalmology, Gynaecology and etc.
- India has become an emerging medical tourism destination due to its less traveling and accommodation expenses.
- With top-notch doctors and institutions having highly skilled staff, India gives access to high standards of medical service to its healthcare seekers.
- Keeping the health condition of the patient in mind, India serves effective solution within a short period of time. Hence, medical tourism in India gives instant medical care to people in need.
- The significance of fluent English speaking hospital staff makes the country a competitive medication provider in the medical industry.
- India offers one of the finest and oldest health science in the world, Ayurveda along with other relaxing and healing therapies like yoga, meditation and naturopathy which ensures recovery by usage of natural herbs.
- MedSupport offers impressive medical tour packages that let tourists acquire best health care service while enjoying the beautiful tourist destinations in India.
Medical treatment in India
- As per the recent study done by FICCI and KPMG, India has created its reputation of being one of the top three medical tourism destinations in Asia by providing low-cost medical treatment, highly- skilled doctors and quality healthcare infrastructure.
- It is in high demand in the regions like Africa, Europe, US and the Middle East for its availability of popular treatments that include Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Cosmetic Surgery, Dentistry, Spine Surgery, Cancer Management Ophthalmology, IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and etc.
- Another survey collected by Punjab Haryana Delhi (PHD) Chamber of Commerce and Industry stated that the highly popular medical tourist spot will by 2018 reach up to $6 billion (around Rs. 36,000 crore) with the number of foreign patients traveling to India for medical treatment.
Hence, affiliated with top-notch hospitals and treatment centres, MedSupport, being the niche company offers finest healthcare services which are accessible at an affordable cost. We focus on linking our foreign patients to the well-developed, state-of-the-art medical infrastructure in India. Along with therapeutic and medical services, we also offer access to healing therapies like yoga, Ayurveda, and spas.